Smartest Man in the World

1. Describe
    1. This artwork is a colored version of a picture of Albert Einstein. The colors are some of my favorites, in a color scheme that I really like as well as some that I think look great.
  2. Create
    1. I created this through a combination of both photoshop as well as illustrator, utilizing the tools in photoshop to remove the background of the image. I then moved to illustrator in order to add color and a background with a caption to the image.
  3. Big Idea
    1. I chose to use Einstein because I wanted to highlight the fact that he had a mental disability but was still considered the smartest man to ever live. The colors that I chose didn’t really come from Einstein, as they are just my favorite colors. However the image that I chose showed Einstein the best in my opinion.
  4. Goals
    1. When making this art piece, my only goal was to make it in a way that it is nice to look at and looks good. I feel like I successfully did this while having fun making it.
  5. Thoughts
    1. I think that my project looks good as well as reflects the work I put into it. It effectively shows Einstein in a fun way that I had fun creating.